In AOG situations, your critical aircraft parts need to be delivered quickly and securely - even when the plane is grounded hundreds of miles from the nearest commercial airport. Learn how Sterling's Air Charter Services can make it happen.
A grounded aircraft can mean thousands of dollars in lost revenue. That's why Sterling, a leader in critical shipping logistics, offers its Global Air Charter Services to meet your most urgent needs. We can deliver your shipments to anywhere in the world with speed and precision - helping you get back in the air as quickly as possible. With an in-depth knowledge of the aviation industry, our professional staff of Air Charter specialists speaks your language. Each has first hand experience managing the demanding requirements of maintenance control, flight operations, aircraft parts manufacturing companies and crew scheduling departments.
Our network of more than 3,500 charter aircraft ranges from small, single engine planes and helicopters, to Boeing 747s. This gives us the agility to get parts where they need to be quickly and securely – flying into and out of airports not serviced by commercial airlines or where direct flights are not normally available.
Our Air Charter specialists are available around the clock. With just one call, they’ll get to work securing the appropriate aircraft, as well as arranging pick up and line-haul as needed. This flexible, door-to-door service is combined with our expert logistics capabilities as we ensure that all shipments are in full compliance, and any necessary documentation is completed.
Specifically, Sterling’s Air Charter Services provide you with an access to the speed and flexibility you need with:
- 24/7/365 access to Air Charter specialists
- Accurate rate quotes within 15 minutes of your call
- End-to-end global air charter capabilities
- Solutions for any size or weight shipments
- Over 3,500 aircraft of all types and sizes to accommodate your needs
- Door-to-door pick up and delivery, including planeside delivery
- Advanced weather and flight tracking systems as well as in-depth knowledge of each country’s customs regulations and inbound charter requirements
- Access to real-time information on the status of each shipment via QuickOnline, as well as proof of delivery online or by phone, fax or email
Note: For more information download our Sterling Aviation Brochure.
When time is of the essence, Sterling is there to help you overcome even your seemingly most impossible challenges.