Want to get your heavy or large shipments where they’re going fast without sacrificing service? Rely on Sterling's cost-effective Global Priority Freight services and get the same exemplary service you’ve come to rely on.
Your shipments are critical. Sometimes they also happen to be very large and heavy. Even so, we know that they need to arrive with just as much speed and care as any priority delivery – the logistics of which can be difficult for some. Not for Sterling. As experts in global priority freight shipping, we have industry specialists on call for you 24/7.
Our comprehensive project management services are combined with an extensive network of trucks, trailers and aircraft to get your priority freight shipment where it needs to be – on time and within budget. And, we’ll stay in constant contact with you throughout transit so you are always up-to-speed on where your shipments are in the process.
We have experience shipping items as big as 150 feet and as heavy as 150,000 pounds, including oversized crates, airplane engines and heavy pallets of industrial pumps, among others. We even offer full HAZMAT services for dangerous goods shipments such as paint and chemicals. And we do it all with the speed, security and reliability that you expect from Sterling.
Specifically, our Priority Freight Services offer you:
- Expedited pick up usually within 1 to 2 hours of your call
- Door-to-door pick up and delivery 365 days a year
- A far-reaching network of certified domestic and international haulers, as well as dedicated trucks and professional drivers for seamless ground-air-ground capabilities
- Timed in-route notifications and updates on traffic conditions throughout transit
- Full HAZMAT certification and global Dangerous Goods Shipping services
- Automatic proof of delivery via the Web, phone, fax or email
- Real-time, point-by-point tracking via QuickOnline, our leading edge Web-based system
Note: For more information download our Sterling Aviation Brochure.
When days just won’t do, let Sterling move your heavy freight around the world fast, cost-effectively and with an exemplary service.