Do you ever feel like the clock is literally working against you? Learn more about how Sterling's Next Flight Out Services can put time back on your side.
When it comes to critical AOG shipping, fast is often not fast enough. At the same time, maintaining the integrity of your aircraft parts and keeping the chain of custody intact is just as critical as speed of delivery.
With Next Flight Out (NFO), our expedient shipping solution, you get it all. Your aircraft parts are picked up any time of the day or night, 365 days a year. Our long-standing partnerships with all major airlines around the world gives you access to the most optimal routes. This ensures that your shipments get on the next available flight without delay and that they also receive specialized handling as needed, even for Dangerous Goods materials.
Beyond this, each shipment is managed, monitored and tracked individually and never consolidated with others, unless requested. Our operations team is in constant communication with all drivers and service partners until your urgent parts or materials reaches the intended recipient, giving you real-time status information by web, phone, fax, email or text so you have piece of mind knowing that the chain of custody is never compromised.
Specifically, Sterling's Next Flight Out provides:
- Door-to-door, Door-to-airport, Hold for pick-up and Drop ship services
- 24/7 expedited pick up and delivery to and from anywhere in the world
- Individual tracking and detailed information for each unique shipment ID number from the point of pick up right through to final delivery to aircraft maintenance staff
- Chain of custody database to ensure the integrity of your shipment at every step
- Advanced monitoring systems that track the exact time in transit with automated alerts of potential delays enabling Sterling to reroute shipments as necessary
- Close working relationships with all aviation/AOG companies around the world combined with specially trained drivers for fast delivery and after hours access
- Automatic proof of delivery online via QuickOnline, Sterling's online shipping management tool, as well as by phone, fax, email or text messaging, within minutes of drop off
Note: For more information download our Sterling Aviation Brochure.
When you need your critical aircraft parts to get there faster than fast, Sterling will deliver.