When a plane is grounded and needs a critical part, Sterling's HandcarryService provides the most reliable option to help you get back up and running as quickly as possible.
We know that for the Aviation industry every minute counts and losses are not measured by the day - but by the hour. That's why Sterling, a leader in moving critical aircraft parts around the world, developed its On Board Courier - Handcarry services especially for those times where time is literally working against you. With Sterling, your shipments are always handled with the greatest care to ensure they arrive securely and on time, every time.
Our dedicated On-Board Courier services safeguard your deliveries and avoid potential delays. Shipments are hand carried by a bonded courier who personally escorts and delivers your package directly to the recipient. Delays are avoided since our courier can simply walk your shipment on to another flight if necessary, as well as clear customs any time of the day or night.
Our On Board Courier - Handcarry services give you the highest level of security and reliability with:
- 24/7 priority pick up and delivery to and from anywhere in the world
- Door-to-door same day service in your country and next day delivery to most
- The fastest possible delivery times and an option to combine our On Board Courier services with any of our transportation solutions, including Next Flight Out and Air Charter solutions, to ensure that your delivery is made on or ahead of schedule
- IATA trained and certified specialists are on call to answer questions about your Dangerous Goods Shipments and to provide assistance with DG regulation compliance and paperwork preparation
- Real-time, point-by-point tracking via QuickOnline, our state-of-the-art Web-based system
- Automatic proof of delivery online, as well as by phone, fax, text or email
Note: For more information download our Sterling Aviation Brochure.
When every minute counts, let Sterling help you meet your most urgent deadlines.