Aircraft Parts Exchange
Staying on top of what AOG exchange units have been returned is time-consuming and expensive. It can also slow down your processes. That’s why Sterling has developed its unique Aircraft Parts Exchange program, designed to help reduce turnaround time and keep your supply chain running.
With 40 years of global aviation logistics experience, our exchange management specialists help you keep track of core units and get exchange parts where they are going quickly.
AOG Aircraft Parts Exchange Management
Our end-to-end customizable solutions provide return shipping instructions and send automatic reminders to make it easy for your customers to schedule a return pick up. Sterling's Exchange Management program also gives you:
- Same day or next day advance exchange delivery to most destinations worldwide
- Detailed return shipping instructions and automated daily reminders of open AOG exchanges to help streamline the exchange process
- Direct Next Flight Out or next day delivery of return units to shave days off your aircraft parts repair and return processes
- Time-stamped proof of delivery for advance exchanges as well as returns of off units
- Real-time exchange tracking and status via QuickOnline – our state-of-the-art web-based system
- Tailored reports detailing aircraft part numbers, serial numbers, FIN numbers and more for a snapshot of the inventory and off units
- When Every Minute Matters,
Call The Aviation Logistics Specialists
Download info Sheet