Improper classification, insufficient packaging or incorrect paperwork can all slow down the delivery of your Dangerous Good/HAZMAT shipments – disrupting your supply chain and costing you time and money.
Our global team of IATA certified experts is available 24/7 to help you with proper classification, documentation preparation, packaging, and labeling. We’ll check that your shipments are in compliance with IATA regulations before choosing the best route to get your dangerous goods where they are going quickly and safely.
Dangerous Goods Handling and Shipping
With our decades of experience in Dangerous Goods and aviation logistics, Sterling can help you expedite your shipments, minimize the risk of delays and provide:
- Round-the-clock access to certified IATA experts who are fully up-to-speed on the global rules and regulations governing dangerous goods transport to ensure compliance
- 24/7 priority pick up and delivery to and from anywhere in the world including a pre-shipment review of paperwork to avoid potential delays
- Fast, secure air and ground transportation solutions that range from Next Flight Out, Next Drive Out, Global Priority Freight and Global Air Charters
- Consultation and support on proper classification, labeling, documentation and packaging
- GPS capabilities for real-time tracking and monitoring of critical aviation shipments throughout the transport chain for added security and peace of mind
- An unmatched chain of custody with individual tracking that monitors each shipment from pick up through delivery using the unique aircraft part ID, with point-by-point notifications at each milestone
- Real-time tracking, alerts, and communications via QuickOnline – our state-of-the-art Web-based system