Global Priority Freight
Your AOG shipments need to get where they’re going with both speed and security, but very large and heavy aircraft parts can be logistically challenging. That’s why Sterling has developed its Global Priority Freight service – to deliver everything from oversized crates to airplane engines, to heavy pallets of industrial pumps and more.
Our global aviation logistics experts provide end-to-end project and depot management, tapping into our extensive network of trucks, trailers, and aircraft to make sure your priority freight arrives on time and on budget. We even offer full HAZMAT services for your dangerous goods AOG shipments.
Fast and reliable aerospace freight solutions
With Sterling’s Global Priority Freight service you can expect:
- Expedited pick up, usually within 1 to 2 hours of your call, and delivery to anywhere in the world – 365 days a year
- Door-to-door pick up and delivery of AOG shipments as big as 150 feet and as heavy as 150,000 pounds
- Air and ground capabilities with a far-reaching network of global airlines, as well as truck and trailers with dedicated drivers to deliver your priority freight shipments
- GPS capabilities to track and monitor the exact time aircraft parts are in transit with regular in-route notifications and updates of traffic conditions
- Real-time tracking, alerts, and communications via QuickOnline – our state-of-the-art web-based system – including proof of delivery